Friday, November 16, 2007





FREEDOM










I do what I like to do.

I live the way I like to live.

Every moment of life,

I wish to be free.

I dare to think beyond the obvious,

I strive to realise my dreams,

In every thought of mine,

I like to be free.

I am not tied by any region,

I am not bound by any religion.

I only know that I am a human,

Who loves to be free.

Untie my bonds,

Let me unleash my power

To realise my dreams.

Don’t capture my peace

And curb my rights - set me free!

I fight to be free…

Freedom is the right of everyone,

I want to be free in everyway,

I treasure my freedom everywhere;

I strive to be free…

Let me out of the boundaries,

Release me from the shackles of customs,

Unstrap me from the clutches of superstitions,

I love to be free…

No comments: